This project is a 3D game engine written in C++. It's under LGPL licence..
Installers are available here (not necessarily updated).
The project is available here (Manager version bitbucket based on Git) .
Command:$ git clone https://bitbucket.org/kamicode/marblepower.git
It is made with libraries:
- Irrlicht : For 3D display
- Cg: For Shaders
- CEGUI : For GUI game
- Bullet : For physical
- OpenAL : For sound
- OGG, Vorbis, theora, TheoraPlayer : For videos
- TinyXML2 : For persistance
- Qt5 : For the GUI editor and Scripting Module via QScript
Tools used :
- Git (Console andTortoise Git)
- MSVC 10 (Windows SDK 7.1)
Work in progress:
- I work to better support Bullet Physics.
- I also commented the code to generate a correct Doxygen documentation..
- Finally, I made code optimization and I add scripting capabilities .
The controls for the game " Sample" are :
It moves with the "Z , S, Q , D" keys (or "up, down , left, right " and soon with a joystick ) .
The mouse is used to rotate about the ball .